Below you will find ten words to describe one's character that you may not have heard of or used before. Why not grow your vocabulary and try using them in your conversation or writing today?
- Bumptious: Offensively self-assertive or conceited.
- Choleric: Easily angered; bad-tempered.
- Craven: Characterized by object fear; cowardly.
- Didactic: Inclined to teach or moralize excessively.
- Erudite: Having or showing extensive scholarship; learned.
- Haughty: Scornfully and condescendingly proud.
- Mulish: Stubborn, recalcitrant, obstinate, headstrong.
- Obsequious: Obedient or attentive in an ingratiating or servile manner.
- Irascible: Prone to outbursts of anger; easily angered.
- Ribald: Characterized by indulging in vulgar, lewd humour.
The above definitions were found at The Free Dictionary
Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about descriptive words.