Friday 17 January 2014

FOOD FOR THOUGHT FRIDAY FEATURE: WORTH THE READ JAN 17, 2014



I read cool informative posts and articles about business, social media, marketing, networking, and the like all the time. I'm a bit of a junkie when it comes to this type of thing. So I thought I would share one said post or article every Friday, and maybe send you into your weekend with some food for thought. 
Dear Social Business and Brand Leaders: Value My Time and I will Value Your Brand via Pam Moore, The Marketing Nut

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud Friday Feature: Worth the read.

4 comments :

  1. WOW, Cathy, great article!! Thank you, i really was a good read and I book-marked it too.

    Pam
    Beads N' Birds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this post Cathy! It was a great read. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting article Cathy. Thanks for sharing. I like reading the information that you find!

    ReplyDelete