Friday 24 January 2014

FOOD FOR THOUGHT FRIDAY FEATURE: WORTH THE READ JAN 24, 2014

I read cool informative posts and articles about business, social media, marketing, networking, and the like all the time. I'm a bit of a junkie when it comes to this type of thing. So I thought I would share one said post or article every Friday, and maybe send you into your weekend with some food for thought.

Today I am sharing links to two posts since they are both related to Triberr. Happy Reading! 



Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about Friday Feature: Worth the Read.

2 comments :

  1. Two fantastic posts Cathy!! Thank you for finding these and sharing. I can not believe I only found out about Triberr in the last month but it really has helped a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy,

    Thank you for including my blog post as part of you Food for Thought Friday Feature.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete