Wednesday 8 January 2014

Fast and Easy 3 Ingredient Tartar Sauce #Recipe #foodhack

Fastest and Easiest Tartar Sauce Ever!

As easy as 1, 2, 3 ingredients!


TIP: A mason jar is perfect to make 
and store your Tartar Sauce in.


This is to taste, but I like these proportions:
1 part Mayonnaise 
2 parts Sweet Green Relish
a squeeze of lemon juice or a 1/2 tsp of the liquid from your jar of pickles.

VOILA! DONE!



Now just add your favourite fish.

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about Tartar Sauce.

4 comments :

  1. Yum Cathy! We never have this in the fridge when we want it but we have all those other ingredients!!! The hubby will love this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i am definitely giving this a try!!! i have only done store bought tarter but interested in doing my own because the ones at the store dont taste as good i find

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy this looks delicious Cathy, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this recipe. I don't use a lot of tartar sauce but do love it with my fish. So I can make my own now, I'll just divide the recipe down and make a little or a lot, and not be wasteful of a whole jar full.

    ReplyDelete