Wednesday 15 January 2014

WHAT TO WATCH WEDNESDAYS #W2WW This weeks recommendation on what is good to watch! #1

I'm regularly having conversations on social media and in real life with friends and family about what TV shows, or movies are good to watch. So I thought why not share once a week, on Wednesdays (aka #W2WW) the recommendations I have, or one that has been shared with me.  If you have a recommendation please feel free to share them with me in the comments section!
This week Watch Wednesday I am recommending a series I watched on Netflix called:
 Covert Affairs 
(43 episodes/3 seasons) 2010, 4/5 stars, 14A
"When CIA operative Annie Walker is yanked out of training and thrust into duty, she realizes she's being used as bait to lure a villain from her past." 
(via Netflix Canada)

I thoroughly enjoyed this series, humour, action, even some romance, without being too deep and meaningful made this series perfect Saturday viewing and a nice alternative to a movie. 

I rated this 4/5 :-) faces. I hope you like it!

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out l0ud about what to watch.

Note: I have not been compensated for this post in any way. All opinions are my own, and the purpose of this post is merely to share with my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment