Thursday 23 January 2014

WHAT TO WATCH WEDNESDAYS #W2WW This weeks recommendation on what is good to watch! #2

I'm regularly having conversations on social media and in real life with friends and family about what TV shows, or movies are good to watch. So I thought why not share once a week, on Wednesdays (aka #W2WW) the recommendations I have, or one that has been shared with me.  If you have a recommendation please feel free to share them with me in the comments section!
This week Watch Wednesday I am recommending a series I watched on Netflix called:
Luther
(10 episodes/2seasons) 2010, 4/5 stars, 14A
"A dedicated urban detective tries to keep a grip on his personal life while dealing with the psychological factors underlying the crimes he solves."
(via Netflix Canada)
This series is filled with suspense and gripping drama. I highly recommend this series, and only wish there were more than 10 episodes. Note: it is definitely not a series to watch with the kids due to the subject matter
I rated this series 4.5/5 :-) faces. I hope you like it.

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to watch.

Note: I have not been compensated for this post in any way. All opinions are my own, and the purpose of this post is merely to share with my readers.

4 comments :

  1. I have always wanted to start watching Luther! You have give me another a reason to watch. Idris Elba is such an amazing actor, as well as easy on the eyes. ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luther was action packed! I wish there were more episodes!

      Delete
  2. Never heard of it, I'll have to check it out. I am really enjoying Netflix - it's a whole new world of TV watching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very good. Not a comedy though that is for sure. Hope you enjoy it!

      Delete