Sunday 25 May 2014

Improving Your #JobSearch Success In The Digital Age #WorthTheRead

How Living in a Digital Age Changed the Business of Searching for a Job?



I love reading interesting and informative posts and articles about business, social media, marketing, and networking. I'm a bit of a junkie when it comes to this type of thing. But why keep this wealth of information to myself, when I can give you food for thought, and share articles and resources I hope you'll find worth taking the time to read. 

This week's theme is about finding a job in the digital age;

What techniques work, what doesn't, and emerging trends when it comes to job searches, and recruitment. Whether searching for a part-time job, something thing that can be done from home, or a corporate position, living in a digital age has completely changed the way of doing business for both those looking and those hiring.


Six Job Search Related Posts and Resources:


Are you bold enough to send a video or infographic style resume in your job search, or are you too old school?


Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what I think is worth the read.

Note: I have not been compensated in any way for this post. All opinions are my own, and the purpose of this post is merely to share with my readers posts and articles I find interesting.

2 comments :

  1. Cathy,

    Thanks very much for including my posts on your list. I really appreciate it.

    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!

    Sicorra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cathy!

    Thanks for looking out for your readers by sharing the posts you find! You're right, they are very helpful and informative.

    Take care, and thanks again!

    ReplyDelete