Friday 2 May 2014

FOOD 4 THOUGHT: WORTH THE READ May 2, 2014 How to Throw a Twitter Party People Want 2 Attend!

I read interesting informative posts and articles about business, social media, marketing, networking, and the like all the time. I'm a bit of a junkie when it comes to this type of thing. So I thought I would share at least one said post or article every Friday, and maybe send you into your weekend with some food for thought. 

This week is about the art of throwing a twitter party. Whether you are a brand or a blogger, twitter parties are fun, great exposure, and two way engagement without a sales pitch feel. Participants and their followers get a chance to know you, and engage in a positive fun way, with a few lucky prize winners to make the party exciting. 

Like anything else in life, if it is worth doing, it is worth doing right. For this you will need a plan, and to invest the time and work required to make your party run smoothly and look effortless. Note to reader: It is in no way effortless! It requires close attention to detail, and planning, it's just suppose to look that way.


Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about Friday Feature: Worth the Read.

Note: I have not been compensated in any way for this post. All opinions are my own, and the purpose of this post is merely to share with my readers information and posts I find interesting.

1 comment :

  1. It's great to see that there are things that people can do to make their twitter party experience more enjoyable. For me engagement is key. Thanks for "thinking out loud" cathy.

    Besos, Sarah

    ReplyDelete