Monday 12 May 2014

Totally stoked about @Netflix_CA #Streamteam and the narly #TBT - Throw Back Theme for May

Think Back ..... Way Back, to the days of big hair, big shoulder pads, 8 track tapes and gnarly TV shows! Join me and the Netflix Canada #StreamTeam on our #TBT – Throw Back Themed month of viewing fun. I mean who doesn’t appreciate how “totally excellent” and “tubular to the max” Fruit Stripe Gum, Jiffy Pop and Pudding Pops were, right? Like duh! So throw your hair into a side ponytail, grab your leg warmers  and scrunch socks, we’re going to “take off, eh” to a time when acid washed jeans, Boomboxes, and skateboarding were all the fad! Check out some of the "radical" shows and movies we have picked out for the whole family!

There is nothing better than Friday Family Movie Night, and Ghost Busters is the perfect movie to pick! Why not make it a double feature and add Honey, I Shrunk The Kids to the Marquee. 
Your kids are sure to love Clifford the Big Red Dog , and you're never to old for Spiderman.
Need an idea for a retro treat? Check out the Recipe link HERE and make your own Pudding Pops.

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about the Netflix Streamteam.

Note: As part of the Netflix Stream Team I receive Netflix, and a streaming device free of cost for the purpose of my streamteam reviews and posts. All opinions are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment