Wednesday 7 May 2014

WHAT TO WATCH WEDNESDAY #W2WW Recommendation #16 Mom-Themed Movies @Netflix_CA

I regularly have conversations on social media and in real life with friends and family about which TV shows, or movies are good to watch. So I thought why not share on Cathy Thinking Out Loud once a week, on Wednesday (aka #W2WW) recommendations I have, or ones shared with me. If you have a recommendation please share them in the comments section! I picked Mom themed movies for this week's What to Watch Wednesday from Netflix Canada in lieu of Mother's Day being only a few days away.


Motherhood
(2009) 2.5/5 stars, PG13
A financially strapped Mom wants to throw her 6-year-old daughter an amazing birthday party, but all of Manhattan seems to be conspiring against her.
via Netflix Canada
I think the rating is about right for this movie. It is not winning any awards, but it was a cute watch.

I Don't Know How She Does It
(2011) 3.5/stars, PG13
In this affable yuppie comedy, Kate Reddy is a successful executive, wife, and mom whose personal and professional lives hang in precarious balance.
This was a cute movie. I could relate to the juggling, and that precarious balance between motherhood and the rest of ones life.

Happy Mother's Day to those celebrating, and wishing success in their parenthood dreams to all those hoping to be.

 Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to watch.
Note: I have not been compensated for this post in any way. All opinions are my own, and the purpose of this post is merely to share with my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment