Thursday 15 May 2014

WHAT TO WATCH WEDNESDAY #W2WW Recommendation #17 #Skateboarding theme @Netflix_CA


I regularly have conversations on social media and in real life with friends and family about which TV shows, or movies are good to watch. So I thought why not share on Cathy Thinking Out Loud once a week, on Wednesday (aka #W2WW) recommendations I have, or ones shared with me. Please share your recommendations in the comments section! This week's What to Watch Wednesday theme is Skateboarding. With the nice weather my son is out skateboarding almost everyday. I found 3 skateboarding themed movies or documentaries on Netflix Canada.


Yep, that's my kid!
Bones Brigade: An Autobiography
2012, 4.5/5 stars, NR
"This documentary follows six teenagers who formed a skateboarding team in the 1980's revitalizing the sport and becoming its top athletes." via Netflix Canada
Lords of Dogtown
2005, 3.5/5 stars, PG
"A group of misfits from California's Venice Beach invent a new form of skating and endure heartache when the sport they live for becomes big business." via Netflix Canada 
Waiting for Lightning
2012, 4/5 stars, PG
"Overcoming a troubled childhood, professional skateboarder Danny Way reaches the height of fame as he attempts to jump the Great Wall of China." via Netflix Canada

I personally enjoyed all three of these, and if you have a teen why not sit and watch together.

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to watch.

Note: I have not been compensated in any way for this post. All opinions are me own, and the purpose of this post is merely to share with my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment