Monday 9 June 2014

Sometimes I Need Some Girl Time! Mom Time with @Netflix_CA #StreamTeam

I live in a house of males. Even our pets have been male. Most of the time that is just peachy keen, but sometimes a girl needs some alone time to put on her favourite yoga pants and comfy sleepers, kick back and relax with a Cocktail.


So after a long day I like to do a marathon ......

of watching my favourite shows on 

June is an exciting month: OITNB Season 2  starts June 6th. 
Plus there are a host of other great shows you will definitely want to check out!  



  1. Orange is the New Black
  2. Suits
  3. Pretty Little Liars
  4. Sherlock
  5. Breaking Bad
  6. Friday Night Lights
I personally love Suits, and Wallander!


  1. Weeds
  2. Call the Midwife
  3. Freaks and Geeks
  4. Shameless
  5. Lilyhammer
  6. Wallander




Still looking for some viewing pleasure? A few more of my flavourites are:


Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about Netflix Stream Team.

Note: As part of the Netflix Stream Team I receive Netflix and a streaming device free of cost for the purpose of my Stream Team reviews and posts. All opinions are my own.

1 comment :

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The Glades & Covert Affairs - both awesome shows! I will have to check out more of your favorites. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete