Saturday 18 October 2014

I SPY Private Eye: Following the Clues to Family Fun in October! #StreamTeam @Netflix_CA

It's October; the leaves are changing colour, squirrels are busy gathering food, birds are flying north, or winterizing their nests. There is a plethora of activity all around us. So many mysteries like; Why do the leaves change colour? How do the birds know when to fly north and where to go? 

This is a perfect time for long nature walks to discover and observe all this activity, by playing detective and solving some of life's mysteries. 
For instance did you know that Porcupines can climb trees? 

North American Porcupine sleeping in tree, Ottawa, Ontario

Why not try out your sleuthing skills with my Family Fall Nature Walk Scavenger Hunt and see what you discover? I'm sure you will come up with lots of things that will need further investigation! Be like Blue from Blue's Clues and Inspector Gadget; follow the clues and investigate all the interesting things around you. Be sure to bring an I SPY Private Eye notebook to make notes.

Fall Nature Walk Scavenger Hunt via Cathy Thinking Out Loud

No need for the mystery solving to stop here. I have left more clues below to help you find lots shows and movies that are perfect for an I Spy Private Eye.

For the Little Ones:

For the Bigger Kids:

Instructions & Image via SPC & Netflix
Recipe & Image via SPC & Netflix)
Plan on being an I Spy Private Eye? Well you'll need the tools of the trade including a notebook, Invisible Ink and Mystery Mac & Cheese to give you energy!

Yep just me Cathy thinking out loud about Netflix Stream Team. 

Note: As part of the Netflix Stream Team I receive Netflix and a streaming device free of cost for the purpose of my Stream Team reviews and posts. All opinions are my own.

2 comments :

  1. I bet that my kids would love the "I Spy" show. If I didn't have to pay for internet I would totally have Netflix! One word for your... GLEE!

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like fun shows! I love my Netflix!

    ReplyDelete