Saturday 22 November 2014

I've got this in the bag! Tote-ally Fabulous Bags to Help You Get a Handle on #HolidayShopping!

I love bags. Not so much purses as tote bags.
Nothing screams QUALITY like a tote bag made of fabulous materials with outstanding workmanship.

The thing I appreciate most about tote bags is the ability to combine function with the potential to be the fashion accessory that completes a look. There is no reason Santa's Sac should be nicer than yours, so here are my favourites to get a handle on Holiday shopping, and still look tote-ally fabulous!

Le Pliage Tote Bag - Image via Longchamp


The To Go To Bag - Prince - Image via Roots 


Yona Leather Tote - Image via Danier

Last but not least, be sure to have a couple of these in your tote! They come in a variety of colours and designs, fold up small, and are super sturdy. 
They're also perfect as teacher's gifts and stocking stuffers!

Envirosax - Image via Envirosax


Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about Tote-ally Fabulous Bags.

Note: I have not been compensated for this post in any way. The purpose of writing this post is simply to share with my readers some of my favourite things. 

1 comment :

  1. I love totes too!! Love the Grover one! So cute! Thanks for sharing Cathy!! :))

    ReplyDelete