Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas Eve Streaming - Holiday Movies #NowOnNetflixCA #Streamteam @Netflix_CA

CHRISTMAS EVE! 
Christmas Eve is the best time to snuggle up with family and loved ones and watch a holiday show! 
Here are a couple of my favourites for the family to watch together and a few for the adults to watch after the kids have gone to sleep.
I hope you enjoy them.
and
I would like to wish you and yours a 
Very Very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

FAMILY FRIENDLY:

ELF
How The Grinch Stole Christmas

Arthur Christmas
Miracle on 34th Street








































ADULTS (not appropriate for kids)

Love Actually
Just Friends


Happy Christmas
The Fitzgerald Family Christmas




























Happy Streaming and Happy Holidays!
(The above images are via Netflix)

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about my favourite Holiday Movies.

Note: I was not compensated for this post, but I do receive Netflix and a streaming device in order to do my posts/reviews as part of the Netflix Stream Team. All opinions are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment