Tuesday 13 January 2015

@RiseGear #Roller: Pack and Out the Door - As Easy as 1, 2, 3, 4 #travel #packing #system

The Rise Gear was the brainchild of Lee Renshaw in response to his frustration over wrinkled and disorganized clothes when using a duffel bag to pack his clothes for overnight stays. I think most of us can relate to this scenario. So he created Rise Gear, an innovative luggage design with a built-in shelving system that allows you to simple unzip and hang the Rise Gear with all your clothes already neatly organized on the integrated shelves.

I received my Rise Gear Roller just in time for the Blissdom Canada Conference in October, and knew it would be perfect for the road trip and 3 day conference. I love that it is wheeled since the walk from the hotel parking lot to my room was quite a hike. The built-in shelving system made it perfect to quickly hang my clothing in the closet, easily access the different items, and get down to the conference events in record time.

Image via Rise Gear 

Image via Rise Gear 

It made packing the required attire for the Carnival Night, Pyjama Party, Throw Back Party and daily sessions easy, but more importantly it kept the items for each event separate and organized. No unpacking was required, I simply unzipped and hung my Rise Gear Roller in the closet and I was done. Personally I'm not a fan of using hotel drawers or shelves, but with the Roller there is no need.




Shortly after the Blissdom Conference my parents were visiting, and my Mom with her eagle eyes spotted the Roller and wanted details. She was very impressed and thought (rightly so) being Snowbirds the Roller would be perfect for her and my father for the overnight hotel stays on the drive down and back from Florida. They could simply grab one bag from the van, rather than pulling out their big packed luggage and messing with the precision jigsaw puzzle-like packing of the van. 
So it was with great sadness that I gifted them the Roller. They however were overjoyed. They too loved the ease in which they could access and separate their items using the built-in shelves. 

Bon Voyage Roller and Happy Travels!



These are only two situations we found the Rise Gear Roller to be a perfect solution, but I am sure you can think of many more. I found the quality of the build and materials of the Rise Gear luggage to be excellent. Their luggage comes in a number of sizes, styles and colours that are sure to meet your specific needs. 
Be sure to take a peek at my review of the Rise Gear Jumper, all the awesome "packed" into a smaller size.


Did you know Rise Gear was on Dragon's Den? 


Follow Rise Gear on Twitter  and Rise Gear on Facebook for more information on all their products and promotions.

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about packing solutions that Rise to the occasion.

Note: I receive a Rise Gear Roller free of charge for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own and reflect my personal experience with the brand and product.

No comments :

Post a Comment