Monday 12 January 2015

Rx: @StocardAPP Provides Relief from Fat Wallet Syndrome #loyaltycard #freeapp

Love Loyalty and Reward Cards But Hate Fat Wallet Syndrome? 

Then the Stocard App is for you. 

I have loads of loyalty and reward cards, some of which like Aeroplan and HBC I've had for more than 25 years. In the beginning it was pretty manageable, but over the years the number of loyalty cards has greatly increased. I even have some U.S. loyalty cards since I travel there at least a couple of times a year. Most loyalty programs offered in both the U.S. and Canada are separate, which means I have a Canadian Eddie Bauer points card and an American one. But as often as not I can't find the card, or have forgotten the card, or have chosen to forgo the points because carrying around all these plastic cards gives me Fat Wallet Syndrome.  

I recently discovered a break through in the treatment of the once untreatable Fat Wallet Syndrome in the form of Stocard APP
This APP stores all your loyalty card information right on your smartphone. You simply scan the barcode, and or take a picture of the loyalty card and manually enter the relevant information. 

Image via Stocard

The APP provided immediate relief for my Fat Wallet Syndrome and I was surprised to realize after entering all my loyalty cards they total more than 30.

The Stocard APP is free and extremely user friendly. Personally I love it and give it a two thumbs up! 


Rx: You can fill your Stocard prescription at:

Image via Stocard


I no longer miss out on opportunities to earn points, and that is just good budgeting and a smart approach to using loyalty cards. Now it's only my points balance not my wallet that gets fat these days. 


Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about Fat Wallet Syndrome.

Note: I was not compensated in any way for this post. The purpose of this post was merely to share information I thought would be of interest to my readers.

2 comments :

  1. I too have "Fat Wallet Syndrome" and I don't even have a wallet :) I hadn't heard of this app but will definitely give it a closer look. Especially for my husband who refuses to carry ANY cards in his wallet and I always have to call the companies and have them add the points afterwards.

    Besos Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Thx for sharing this hidden treasure, Cathy! Skinny wallet, here I come!

    ReplyDelete