Wednesday 25 March 2015

WHAT 2 WATCH WED #W2WW #36 #UnbreakableKimmySchmidt @Netflix_CA #NowOnNetflixCA

I regularly have conversations on social media and in real life with friends and family about which TV shows, or movies are good to watch. So I thought why not share these recommendations on Cathy Thinking Out Loud once a week, on Wednesday (aka #W2WW). Be sure to let me know what you think, and or your suggestions in the comments section. This week I am recommending a new Netflix Original series called Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.



Image via Netflix
I love clever comedy, and this is certainly that!
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I can't wait for more episodes!


Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to watch.

Note: I have not been compensated for this post in any way. All opinions are my own, and the purpose of this post is merely to share with my readers.

1 comment :

  1. This is honestly one of the best new shows out there! I laughed and laughed!

    ReplyDelete