Sunday 6 December 2015

Wrapping Up My Holiday Shopping with @LampeBergerCA #ParfumBerger

It's already December and once again I'm brainstorming about what to get the 22 friends and family members I exchange Christmas presents with.

To "wrap" up my holiday shopping by Christmas morning it's going to require planning and watching my dollars and "scents". Luckily for me Lampe Berger added Parfum Berger, a collection of fragrance products to their line just in time for the holidays. 

Image via Lampe Berger Canada

The stylish design of the Cube Scented Bouquet is proof there is no need to sacrifice beautiful form for function. This gift is budget friendly retailing for $25 and comes in decorative packaging ready to give. 

Makes "scents" to have a few on hand for unexpected gift emergencies or as a gift for a teacher, neighbour, or as hostess gifts. 



The Cube Scented Bouquet comes with 125 ml of fragrance (fragrance refills available) and 8 black diffusion sticks. I'm excited about being able to control the intensity of the fragrance and adjust it to my personal preferences using the diffusion sticks. The number of sticks needed depends on the size of the room you choose to use it in. More sticks equals more intense fragrance, so for a bathroom 3 might be perfect, but for a larger room like a livingroom 5 to 8 sticks might make more "scents".


The Cube Scented Bouquet is available in ten fragrances:

Ocean Breeze
Zest of Verbena
Vanilla Gourmet
Orange Cinnamon
Soap Memories
Amber Powder
Virginia Cedarwood
Provence Treats
Paris Chic
Precious Jasmine

Visit Lampe Berger Canada for more information about other products including the full Parfum Berger line. But sure to follow them on Twitter Facebook and Pinterest to stay update on all the news, and while you're at it take a minute to read my post about the air purifying Bonbon Orange Lampe Berger and Savory Apple Tart Fragrance.

 I know who I'm giving this Cube Scented Bouquet to,
but I'm keeping it "under wraps" until Christmas morning.
How about yourself? Who on your list would this be perfect for. 

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about wrapping up my holiday shopping. 

Note: I receive a Cube Scented Bouquet for the purpose of this post. All opinions are my own. 

No comments :

Post a Comment