Wednesday 13 January 2016

Three Peguin-Themed Family Movies #What2Watch #W2WW @Netflix_CA #streaming

What to Watch?

Three Penguin-Themed Movies to Watch With the Kids


As you all know, "What's Good to Watch?" is a common question amongst my friends and family, and the reason why I share movie and show recommendations on Cathy Thinking Out Loud every Wednesday (aka #W2WW). 
The snow is finally here! Thoughts of snow, lead to a word association moment: Snow-Ice-Penguins. 
So this week's recommendations are three penguin-themed movies perfect for the whole family to watch together. You can stream them all on Netflix Canada

Penguins of Madagascar: The Movie

Happy Feet

Jasper: Journey to the End of the World

Sharing is caring, so do tell, what are you streaming these days?
Happy Streaming!

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to watch.

Note: I have not been compensated for this post in any way. All opinions are my own, and the purpose of this post is merely to share with my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment