Wednesday 10 February 2016

Stream Romance: Movie #ValentinesDay #What2Watch #W2WW

What To Watch

Valentine's Day 

As you all know, "What's Good to Watch?" is a common question amongst my friends and family, and the reason I share movie and show recommendations on Cathy Thinking Out Loud every Wednesday (aka W2WW). Being just days away from Valentine's Day I'm recommending you stream romance by sharing the rom-com movie Valentine's Day with your honey. You can find it on Netflix Canada



Need more Valentine's Day streaming ideas? Try these 14 Movies to Watch Before Valentine's Day

Sharing is caring, so do tell ... what are you streaming these days? 
Happy Streaming!

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to watch. 

Note: I have not been compensated for this post. All my opinions are my own, and the purpose of this post is merely to share with my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment