Thursday 19 May 2016

Movies & Shows Set In #NYC #What2Watch #W2WW @Netflix_CA

What to Watch

A list of movies and shows set in NYC.



New York City is at the top of my travel bucket list, but until I get there I thought streaming some shows and movies set and filmed in NYC would be fun. Believe me there are more than enough to plan an entire travel itinerary around iconic NYC sites and set locations featured in movies and shows.


So this week the answer to what's good to watch? is a list of some of my favourite shows set in NYC currently found on Netflix. And just so you know, I share movie and show recommendations on Cathy Thinking Out Loud every Wednesday (aka #W2WW). 

Shows: 
Brooklyn Nine - Nine
Daredevil
Friends
How I Met Your Mother
Life on Mars
Master of None
Taxi Brooklyn
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
White Collar

Movies:
Confessions of a Shopaholic
Dead Man Down
Enchanted
Five Flights Up
Ghost Busters (1 & 2)
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
Premium Rush
Sex in the City: The Movie
The Amazing Spider-Man
The Godfather (all 3 of them)

Take a minute and let me know what you thought of this week's recommendation, or what you're streaming these days. Enquiring minds want to know!

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to watch.

Note: I have not been compensated for this post and my #W2WW, What to Watch posts are simply something I like to share with my readers. They are not connected to Netflix, or my involvement with the Netflix Streamteam.

No comments :

Post a Comment