Tuesday 14 June 2016

Movie Lovers #Ireland Film Location Themed #Travel Itinerary #TravelIdeas

Ireland: It's at the top of my Travel Bucket List

Take 1 part Ireland, add 10 parts Movies set in Ireland and we have all the makings for a fun travel itinerary.



I often spend years planning and replanning in my head trips to the destinations on my travel bucket list. What attractions will I go to and sights will I see? Much of what I know or imagine a destination will look and feel like is based on movies and shows set or filmed there. For that reason I love the idea of a travel itinerary based on some of the locations of movies that help to put that destination on my bucket list in the first place. 

Ireland is at the top of this list, for it's charm, history, beautiful landscape, not to mention the dreamy accent. Below are some of my favourites that rekindle my urge to go to Ireland each time I watch them.


Dublin:



County Wicklow:



County Galway:



County Kerry:



Isle of Man: (technically not Ireland)


Shows set in Ireland:


BONUS: for those with Netflix check out Tales of Irish Castles

Below are more links to further inspire and help you create the perfect personalized Ireland Itinerary based on movie and series set and filmed in Ireland.


I thought this look like a cool idea as well! 
Ireland.Com - Ireland's Oldest Pubs Touring Route and Intinerary

Yep, just thinking out loud and about visiting Ireland. Now I guess I just need a little luck of the Irish to make it happen. 

Note: I was not compensated for this post. All opinions are my own and the purpose of this post is merely to share with my readers. 

No comments :

Post a Comment