Tuesday 30 May 2017

List of #ThingstoDo in #Ottawa this June #MyOttawa #OttCity #Ottawa2017

Will you be in Ottawa this June?

If so here's a list of things to do. 


Weather you live in Ottawa or are just visiting, you'll find there are all sorts of things to do in the Capital. Why not venture out beyond the Parliament Buildings and discover all there is to do.  
Click on the link below for my list of events and activities happening in and around Ottawa in June. Bonus: Many of the events and activities listed are free! 
Continue reading ...

Although my list is long, it's far from complete, so if I've missed something please let me know in the comments section.

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to do out and about in the Capital. 

Note: I was not compensated for this post in any form. The purpose of the post is simply to share information I feel is of interest to my readers. All opinions are my own. 

No comments :

Post a Comment