Wednesday 14 October 2015

Five Cute Korean Series to Stream #What2Watch #W2WW @Netflix_CA

What to Watch?


As you all know, "What's Good to Watch?" is a common question amongst my friends and family, and the reason why I share movie and show recommendations on Cathy Thinking Out Loud every Wednesday (aka #W2WW). This week's recommendations are five Korean Soap Operas or SitComs to stream. (FYI - Subtitles) You'll find all of these on Netflix Canada.

Coffee Prince
Its Okay, That's Love
Good Doctor
Cunning Single Lady
Goddess of Marriage

While superficially the storylines appear to be quaint love stories, I found they all gave me insight in to a different culture, stereotypes, and class, gender, and generation gaps that continue to exist in cultures around the world, which in turn gave me some interesting food for thought. I would love to hear your thoughts on this weeks recommendations, 
and please share your suggestions in the comments section. 
Happy Streaming!

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to watch.

Note: I have not been compensated for this post in any way. All opinions are my own, and the purpose of this post is merely to share with my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment