Wednesday 21 October 2015

This week recommending #DeathInParadise #What2Watch #W2WW @Netflix_CA

What to Watch?

As you all know, "What's Good to Watch?" is a common question amongst my friends and family, and the reason why I share movie and show recommendations on Cathy Thinking Out Loud every Wednesday (aka #W2WW). This week's recommendation is a fun series call Death In Paradise. You can find this and many other great shows on Netflix Canada.

In this funny British series set in the Caribbean a rather stuffy Scotland Yard Detective is sent from London to a Caribbean Island to solve a murder case. It's supposed to be a temporary assignment but turns out temporary is much longer than Detective Poole anticipated. 


I would love to hear your thoughts on this weeks recommendations, 
and please share your suggestions in the comments section. 
Happy Streaming!

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to watch.

Note: I have not been compensated for this post in any way. All opinions are my own, and the purpose of this post is merely to share with my readers.

1 comment :

  1. I think this would be a great series to watch! I love shows like that. One of my favorite series (The Following) was a little twisted but totally my kind of show.
    Great choice Cathy :)

    ReplyDelete