Wednesday 13 April 2016

3 Recently Added Series to Stream on @Netflix_CA #What2Watch #W2WW

What to Watch 



Netflix has added some great new series to stream! 
As you know "What's Good to Watch?" is a common question amongst my friends and family, and the reason I share movie and show recommendations on Cathy Thinking Out Loud every Wednesday (aka #W2WW). This week's recommendations are three series recently added to Netflix Canada for your streaming pleasure. 

Doctor Foster (TV-14 Rating)
Suspense Drama (British) - Very good series!


The Divide (TV-14 Rating)
Suspense Drama - I thought it was excellent! Fingers crossed there is a Season 2 


The Ranch (Tv-MA Rating)
Comedy - I thought it was hilarious, but crude and not for the kiddies!


I would love to know what you're streaming these days. Please share in the comments section!
Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to watch.

Note: I have not been compensated for this post, and my #W2WW, What to Watch posts are simply something I like to share with my readers. They are not specifically connected to Netflix, or my involvement with the Netflix Streamteam.

No comments :

Post a Comment